Tuesday, June 30, 2009

News News News

The hiatus due to distance/laziness/excessive emotional attachment to TV movies, has officially ended! We will now be posting Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. With the experience that will come from more drawing, writing and posting, the comics should see all-around improvement.


ALSO In a more below-the-fold type of announcement, we may have found our celebrity doppelgangers:

Why yes, it's 80s pop sensation Hall & Oates!
Why yes, here is one of their excellent music videos:
Why yes, it IS 4AM.

But really, similarities exist beyond that glorious hair--Wiki it.

4 comments:

KHD said...

why does my doppleganger have to have a mustache??

JRG said...

Oh, that's not a mustache. It's a catepiller eating his lip.

Unknown said...

I feel really nice reading these articles I mean there are writers that can write good material. hair wiki

daren sammy said...

I surmise I have chosen an intelligent and mind blowing website with interesting material. best wordpress themes